Heather Gardner gave me a complex job:
- I’m suppose to tell you six random things about myself and then assign this task to six more bloggers.
Heather is awesome, and she always gets what she wants. Here are my random facts.
- I cannot fall asleep if my feet are cold.
- I am afraid of eating raw tomatoes. The texture reminds me of human flesh.
- I went to graduate school for two weeks in 2000. I thought about being a teacher.
- I watch The Weather Channel. Obsessively.
- The best bird in my yard is the wild turkey.
- I don’t know how to put air in my car tires.
Here are the bloggers who are assigned to this task:
The rules to play are