My Mom always said, “If I wanted your opinion, I would have asked for it.”
That’s how I feel about:
That being said, I have received the following feedback in the past two days:
- You could improve your blog’s readership if you showed us your boobs.
- You are one cat away from being a homeless woman in a park.
- Most people your age who spend that much time on the Facebook are sexual predators.
- You can use the time you spend on the Internet in a more productive way — why don’t you get an online MBA instead of just internet shopping?
- Wait, your blog is about Human Resources? Really? I missed that.
- No one cares about Human Resources.
Great, guys. Thanks for the constructive feedback & encouragement. Now you can go f@#k yourselves.
If feedback is a gift, I’d like to exchange the aforementioned crappy gifts for something practical and useful. You know, like a stunning & beautiful Daria Coat*.
(*Thanks to Elastic Waist for the find!)