The holidays are such a weird time of year. You don’t have to be Christian to freak out and spend too much money.
How do you get a job during the holidays? Persistence. Using good networking skills. Being creative and trying to meet new people at volunteer events who can help you find a job after the first of the year.
You can also work a temp job. Here are some resources.
- elance.com — Freelance work
- www.odesk.com — Freelance work
- manpower.com — temp admin work
- kellyservices.com — temp admin work
- craigslist.com — random manual labor jobs for the day that may pay cash
- fiverr.com — cash-driven employment board with crazy, transactional opportunities
I have no idea why one month, rooted in peace and joy, can make people lose their minds. I would like to remind everyone that December is also a good month to reflect, come to terms with your personal faults, and begin an action plan for the upcoming year.
It’s never too late to get it right.