Here are items submitted by readers for the inaugural Go F–k Yourself! edition.
You people have a lot of issues. Ever consider therapy?
- Glenn Beck
- Chicken Out
- The O2 Arena
- Dell Computers
- Local Town Councils in the UK
- 42nd Street
- Bad bosses
- Whiners & complainers
- People who abuse animals
- Alpha-males in the workforce
- Crappy HR bloggers [editor’s note: this hits too close to home!]
- CTA and Metra
- Dinesh D’Souza
- My professor of Issues & Controversies in American History
- The fruit-cart guy
- Mitt Romney
- Joe Lieberman and Jon Kyl
- My car dealership and the $550 bill for my 40K car service
- Horizon Academy South
- Expired coupons
I was going to submit my car insurance company for haggling over $12.77, but they were champs in the end and waived the charge. So I’ve got nothing, this week.
Can something or someone go f–k itself? Send me your submission for next Friday’s edition.