I asked for your opinions on how healthcare should be structured in America. You told me
- I don’t have the answers, Laurie. I just work in HR.
- I don’t want to be told what to do with my health.
- The government can’t balance a budget — how can we trust it to run a national health care plan?
You guys are cynical. (Actually, there are some very interesting ideas and opinions in the comments.)
- What if we took the best practices from all these ‘socialized’ countries — like England, France, and Canada — and combined them with the best health care practices from the United States? Would we have something?
- Has anyone in America ever experienced health care in a socialized country? What was your experience?
- If we are afraid that the government can’t manage our health insurance, shouldn’t we demand better government?
More input on healthcare from HR pros? You betcha I want more input!
Leave your thoughts in the comments section below.