Tomorrow is my last post on Punk Rock HR.
I keep getting asked, “What the hell are you doing? Why are you leaving Punk Rock HR?”
My goal is to have a portfolio career. You should have one, too.
- I will still blog about my life and my thoughts.
- I am still attending conferences and speaking to HR professionals, recruiters, and job seekers. And crazy homeless people on the street.
- I am still writing for The Conference Board Review and a million other sites.
- I will continue my work as a Human Resources consultant.
- I am launching an event that will provide advice to careerists and job seekers.
I really enjoyed getting to know all of you. I really enjoyed helping many of you find peace, find solace, and find jobs. But fuck this blog.