Readers always ask me if it’s worth their time and energy to go back to school and get their MBA degrees. Here’s what I think.
- Not every job requires a MBA.
- You might not earn more money with your MBA degree.
- You definitely won’t be promoted just because you earned a graduate degree.
It’s always smart to invest in yourself if you are motivated, smart, and savvy.
- Are you lazy?
- Do you just want to earn more money?
- Do you feel insecure when you talk to friends and colleagues who have MBA degrees?
There are easier and more effective ways to inflate your ego—and your paycheck—beyond a graduate degree.
What do you think?
What about thoughts on receiving an MBA degree online? They’re more affordable but what about the quality and reputation of the education?