Top 10 Comments From The Annual Review Process (sent to me by a pformer co-worker).
- Since my last report, he has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.
- His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity.
- I would not allow this colleague to breed.
- Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.
- When she opens her mouth, it seems that this is only to change whichever foot was previously in there.
- He would be out of his depth in a puddle.
- This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
- He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
- This colleague should go far – and the sooner he starts the better.
- This colleauge is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
(This is a late afternoon joke because the stupid interwebs hate me.)