No Drama Mama: The Medical Profession

by

Hello from Green Bay, WI.

I want to say that being a nurse, doctor, LPN, or CNA is an amazing career choice. I couldn’t do it. You spend 92% of your day dealing with poop. You spend the other 8% dealing with nutty family members. Thanks but no thanks.

Anyone out there in the medical profession? Do you have stories about patients? Crazy colleagues? What’s it like to be the HR manager for nurses?

[PS – Mom is progressing and we’re thankful for her medical care. We are just amazed that these men and women choose the healthcare industry. Not to romanticize it, but it must be a calling. Seriously.]

This week’s posts are sponsored by KODA. Sign up at KODA.us to experience the first Social Recruiting community where identity matters in the job search process.

Previous post:

Next post:

Google