- November 2nd is my anniversary. No gifts because we have the gift of love — and a house in Kalamazoo that won’t sell.
- November 3rd & 4th is the Kennedy/Onrec conference. If you haven’t purchased a ticket and want a discount, you can use the code PrMBwh for a $100 discount.
- November 4th is my Fail Spectacularly party, too. Corporate karaoke + improv. Be there or suck.
- November 6th & 7th is the HRevolution HR/Social Media Conference — but I’ll just be there on Saturday. I am bunking with Jennifer McClure and looking forward to seeing Amanda Hite!
- November 16th is the Social Recruiting Summit. I’m chairing the event, whatever the heck that means, so I’ll ditch the yoga pants and wear a little make-up. There’s a tweet-up the night before, and Colleen is my date. Breaking news: Sarah and I are bunking together. Trouble. Right there. Especially if David Manaster takes us out for Vietnamese food.
- November 19th is the launch of Jason Seiden’s new book. I’ll be at the free SmartBrief party in his honor. That’s in Washington DC.
- I’ll be at a SHRM tweet up later that night, too.
- The husband’s birthday is at the end of the month.
Don’t even get me started about the holidays, none of which I celebrate but all of which require my presence somewhere.
What are you doing in November?