Here are some lessons learned from Christmas 2007.
- It doesn’t feel like the holidays when you are unemployed.
- I look good in an ugly santa sweater.
- I am the Human Resources Generalist for my entire family.
- Drinking only makes you seem smarter to
- We can’t leave town without obsessing about our cats.
- Winning $40 at Niagara Falls on Christmas Night is about as fun as it sounds.
- Canadian border guards seem to think that my family is part of a secret, upper-middle-class sect of Al Qaeda.
It’s good to be home.
Pictures on Friday when I’m fully recovered from the long car ride home!