That being said, I wanted to share a few more Punk Rock HR secrets about your privacy rights at work.
- They are reading your email and your blog. Never assume confidentiality.
- There is no such thing as a right-to-privacy at work.
- Your employee data, which includes your SSN and salary data, is not as secure as the company would have you believe.
- Your laptop is being mined for information on a daily basis. If Facebook and other social networking sites are unblocked, you are lucky. Use the freedom wisely.
- Your employer knows about your health problems, especially if you have a company-funded insurance plan.
- If you want something kept private, don