Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears. I have some shout-outs for the HR community.
- Franny Oxford started a blog. This rocked my world.
- Steve Boese is my hero. He is the center of the HR universe and he hosts HR Happy Hour with the HR Minion. Put their blogs on your reader.
- One blog I don’t talk about enough is Great Leadership. If you have questions about life and work, Dan McCarthy has the answers.
- In case you missed my tweet, Pongo Resume wrote Dwight Schrute’s resume. It’s awesome.
Finally, my friends over at I Hate People wrote Ten Things I Love About Summer Travel. I’m headed to Orlando and I will be paying 34% tax on a rental car. God bless America.
Now it’s your turn to give us some good news about work, tell us something awesome about your past week, or share anything optimistic.
- How is your job search going?
- Did you hire anyone this week?
- Did your broke-ass-brother-in-law get a job and get off your couch?
Inquiring minds want to know.