We had over 100 entries in the first couple of hours! The winners didn’t send in pictures, but a few of you did.
- Jessica Chappell gives us Ninja, the cat who licks his belly.
- Amanda shares an awesome picture of Addison, a Shiba Inu.
- Jennifer McClure sent in a picture of Sarabi — the most beautiful horse in the world, and “officially” selected as a Beautiful Horse of Ohio. She’s awesome!
- Julie sent me a picture of her pit bull — but didn’t send his name. He is super adorable.
- Jim D’Amico sent a picture of Darth (the black and white) and Vader (the black). He said, “They are media whores and would love to see themselves on the googles.”
- Michael VanDervort writes, “The dog that looks half deer/half fox is Cairo and the beagle is Merry.”
I love the idea that animal lovers everywhere are uniting over a desire to change HR and change the workplace!