Happy Sunday, everyone.
I ran a 5K, yesterday, as part of my commitment to be less punk rock and more boring and middle-class. The good news? I fit in just fine with the crowd. Especially when it came to my playlist. You wanna hear it?
- It Takes Two — Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock
- Forest Whitaker — Bad Books
- Teenage Icon — The Vaccines
- Locked Out of Heaven — Bruno Mars
- SexyBack — Justin Timberlake
- 4 Minutes — Madonna
- Give Me Everything — Pitbull
- Town Called Malice — The Jam
- Head On — Jesus and Mary Chain
- Daft Punk Is Playing At My House — LCD Soundsystem
- From Now On — The Features
- I’m Shakin’ — Jack White
My iPod just threw up.
Also, I didn’t get to all of these songs. My strategy is to randomize a playlist when I run. I crossed the finish line while listening to Madonna. As it should be.
So this week I’ll be blogging about employee safety, inclement weather, disaster preparation and all things Hurricane Sandy. I will also blog about Syria (as usual) because I’m truly upset about what’s happening in that country. And I might blog about Marco Rubio, Silvio Berlusconi and Microsoft Surface.
Yeah. I might.
What’s up with you guys?!