My advice for you.
- Shed your boss.
- Shed your crappy office wardrobe.
- Shed your poor consumption habits.
- Shed your Starbucks addiction.
- Shed your kids.
- Shed your dysfunctional family.
- Shed your cold-weather climate.
- Shed your germy coworkers.
- Shed meetings.
- Shed voicemail.
- Shed misunderstood email messages.
- Shed inter-office mail.
- Shed conflict resolution.
- Shed organizational effectiveness.
- Shed learning and development seminars.
- Shed budget car rentals and coach seats.
- Shed departmental fiscal responsibility in the wake of executive excess.
- Shed expectations of acknowledgment and recognition.
- Shed one-hundred-five-pound girls in tall, leather boots who serve as your office competition.
Most of all, I wish you the opportunity to shed compulsory team building exercises.
Shed those problems and look great in 2008!