*And is unemployed. And has nothing else to do.
Here are my tips.
- When in doubt, be offended.
- Remember: you’re the only person who is “in it” for the cause.
- Your opinion is the only one that matters.
- Use email to insult. Use committee meetings to make small talk and avoid issues.
- Even when you’re not an expert on something, fake it. No one knows the difference.
- Live by the golden rule: all of your suggestions are golden, baby, and without fault.
- Your husband won’t allow you to micromanage his life; therefore, micromanage a fundraising activity or a team meeting. People will thank you.
- No one can quantify how much your time is worth, but it’s worth more than everyone else.
- You can’t talk about yourself or your life experiences enough. That’s what makes you so impressive.
- We didn’t hear your brilliant idea. Say it louder.