I travel like a crazy woman, and I want to make the airport a better place. The biggest problems with American airports nothing to do with facilities and everything to do with behaviors, so I’m tweeting the Punk Rock HR universal travel rules®. Here are some examples.
- Two carry-ons means TWO carry-ons.
- If it takes you more than 45 seconds to stow your luggage in the overhead bin you should have checked it.
- Unless you’re curing cancer, turn off your blackberry and don’t make the flight attendant ask twice.
- No cell phone usage in any kind of line: bathroom, Starbucks, Hudson News, line for the gate agent, etc.
- When in doubt, pee before the flight. Can’t hurt. Only helps.
- Take that damn bluetooth thing out of your ear on the plane.
- No one wants to see you make out with your significant other on a plane. We’re headed to Raleigh, not Maui.
- On escalators and moving walkways, please stand on the right and walk on the left, for f@#$’s sake.
Have any others to add?