Here are the details of the WORST JOB IN THE WORLD contest. You can win $100 from my wallet, Gary Vaynerchuk’s book, and the rest of the crappy business books and swag in my house.
- Convince me, in fewer than 500 words, why you have the worst job in the world.
- Send your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 21st @ 12PM ET and the winner will be announced on December 23rd.
- I will publish all entries.
- I will use your first name and/or your chosen pseudonym. I will abbreviate the name of your company.
- You must be currently employed and work for the company. I must be able to call, anonymously, and verify your employment.
- By submitting your story to Punk Rock HR, you grant Laurie Ruettimann and Recruitingblogs.com a permanent royalty-free license to use and/or reproduce your story.
- By submitting your story to Punk Rock HR, you release Laurie Ruettimann and Recruitingblogs.com from any civil or criminal liability.
- If you sue me — or if your company comes after me because I didn’t disguise their identity well enough — I will punch you in the face.
Are you game? Send your little essay my way!
Editor’s note: I’ve been asked two questions. “Do you still have a cold in this video? You look worn out.” Thank you, chump. I do have a cold. Appreciate the concerns. “Are you wearing pants?” Shut up, pervert. Also, no.