It’s been a big week in the punk rock household.
- The husband started a new job — in another state.
- I hit a parked car in Chicago. (D’oh!)
- We paid our taxes and funded another six months in Iraq.
- I have back & knee pain.
- My cat, Lucy, is sick.
- I cleaned the bathroom.
- I organized the recycling.
- My garage door won’t open or close.
- I’ve been called by multiple HR recruiters. (Anyone interested in being the HR Manager for a light truck fleet? Let me know.)
The busy week continues. I’m currently working with Congress on a pro-growth economic package. Then I’m off to Jerusalem to repair the damage done by Jimmy Carter — with a layover in Tehran to meet with Mohamed ElBaradei to address the nuclear weapons issue. Finally, I’ve got a meeting on Friday with George Stephanopolous to discuss his role in the stupid ABC Democratic Presidential debate.
Also, and most importantly, I have a new haircut.