Today is Tim Sackett Day — the day we recognize a normal person in Human Resources. Someone who probably won’t end up on a fancy list.
Someone like you.
This year, our Tim Sackett Day honoree is Paul Hebert. If you don’t know Paul Hebert, this is what he says about himself on LinkedIn.
I have experience on both sides of the marketing and sales fence. I spent 10 years designing and presenting incentive, recognition, rewards and loyalty strategies to C-level audiences at Fortune 500 firms and spent 10 years selling and managing over $15 million in business as a field sales person.
- Specialties: Audience Analysis – what does your audience need and want in order for you to achieve your objective?
- Program Analysis – focusing on efficiency and effectiveness of program design and implementation
- Program Design – integrating motivation tactics with behavioral economics and social psychology to enhance program results
- Competitive Program Research – what are you competitors doing to drive results
- ROI analysis – Does your initiative provide a return on your expense?
This stuff isn’t sexy but Paul is the guy your CEO calls to figure out how much to pay you [or not pay you] when you do a good job.
Find Paul here:
Happy Tim Sackett Day, everyone.
And congrats to Paul for being such an amazing colleague in the HR space!