If you are a blogger, you should blog on a daily basis.
I believe that blogging is a full-time job. Target, McDonalds and Walmart barely shut their doors. Neither should you.
Not every blog post you write will be gold. You should write, anyway. If you aree like me, your internal monologue never shuts up and you will have 5-10 posts rummaging around in your head.
Often times, I just have a title.
So here’s a list of blog posts. Just the titles.
- You Can Only Be Snarky If You Are Right
- You Can’t Give Fashion Advice Wearing Those Pants
- You Have Passion? Good For You. That’s Cute.
- Health Insurance and Affordable Housing: Two Things That Would Save the Middle Class in America
- Converse: How Zappos and Social Media Marketing Ruined That Brand
- Casual Friday Doesn’t Really Mean Casual
- Shut Up. Eat a Donut. Get Back to Work Like the Rest of America.
- An Office Building at Ground Zero: I Hope You Like Working and Shopping on Top of Dead Bodies
- Lance Armstrong is Guilty
- Lance Armstrong: It’s Not a Conspiracy When You’re Guilty
- Lance Armstrong: Steroids Are Not in the U.S. Constitution
- Is It Just Me Or Has Everybody Been in HR at Some Point?
- Your Career Advice Might Be Worth Something If You Could Keep a Job
- Stop Asking For Better Customer Service From Underpaid Retail Workers
- Self-Employed is Just Another Word for Unemployable
- Never Take Career Advice From Your Mom
- So You Think You’re An Entrepreneur?
- It’s Still Not That Great to Be a Woman in the Workforce
- Fox News: You Can Never Be Too Blonde
- Why U2 Can Suck My Dick
- You Can Be Mean, Ugly or Stupid: Pick Two
- The Time I Told My Boss To Fuck Off
- You’re Screwed When You Have Binding Arbitration and Mediation at Work
- Unions: You Hate Them and Benefit From Them at the Same Time
- Yes, I Unfriended You Because You Take Too Many Pictures of Your Feet
- White Guys Over 40 Are The Biggest Whiners
- Work is Just Another Beauty Pageant
- Executives and Diversity: They Don’t Care
- The Decline of Modern America: 42nd Street and Broadway
- Human Resources — Where Dreams Go To Die
- You Know Twitter? Isn’t That Special!
- Nobody Ever Listens to a Webinar
- Your Really Amazing Product is Already Irrelevant
- Can We Have Five Minutes Where Things Aren’t Weird Between Us?
- Being Gay at Work: People Still Want You to Shut Up About It
- Mental Health Days Are Good for the Soul
- When You Burn a Bridge, Use Napalm
- Stop Bragging About Your Fitness Routine On Facebook
- I’m Sorry but Your Kid Is Really Ugly
- You Can’t Blog If You Don’t Like to Write
- High School — It Never Ends
- You Are Right. I Was Wrong. What Else Can I Say to Make You Shut Up?
- Suburbia is Not That Bad
- Every Job Sucks
- I Judge You By the Car You Drive
- Your High School Boyfriend Was Wrong: Semen Doesn’t Cure Bacne
- Aging Gracefully: It Never Happens
- Men Who Go to Tanning Beds Are Pussies
- Four Cats is Two Cats Too Many
- Jamie Leigh Jones: Never Forget
I could do this all day.
What are some titles of your unwritten blog posts?